Oily skin, pimples, treatment taken, now have bumps and blackheads on face, uneven skin tone. How can I cure this?

hello i have oily skin and pimples too but a dermatologist helped me get rid of my pimples on my cheeks ma forehead and nose and now i feel that i am getting my pimples back as after the treatment my skin was soft and smooth but now i feel bumps and blackheads on my face my face also has uneven skin tone which i wish to lighten and i have tan on my hands that i wish to lighten too please help me out. thank you ankita
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012