Oily skin, heavy dandruff, persisting pus-filled acne on cleavage, acne scars, uses benzyl peroxide wash, healthy diet. Remedy?

I am 16 and I have really oily skin and a lot of dandruff too. I get pimples before my periods on my face. However two years ago I got pimples around my cleavage and the marks haven t gone. Recently, almost two weeks ago, another pimple formed. It was puss filled. The pimple hasn t gone and its worrying me. Puss still comes out and sometimes blood too. I wash the area everyday with benzoyl peroxide wash. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty water. Please tell me what I can do to get rid of the marks and to get rid of this pimple. It s been there since two weeks now and its not drying. :( Could you also tell me the reasons for this.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012