Oily skin, have recurrent severe acne with pus, no improvement with oral and topical medicines. Effective remedy?

Dear Doctor, My self Rageev, Living in chennai and my age is 34/M, I have sever ACNE ( cyst type) with pus on my face alone for past 1.5 years, Actually it was started May 2011 and it get reduce like in Nov 2011 and after its again started aggravating from last week of dec 2011 and till now its keep on aggravating. I have taken medicine orally and topically but no result. Can you suggest me a that what type of medicine will work for me. (Iam having oily skin).
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012