Oily skin, dark spots on face. Using niltan cream, dark spots return. Permanent cure?

i m using niltan past 10 months it help me very much but now i feel it is not working i apply at night and wash ait at morning sometime my skin look good but some time when i go in sun my skin become oily and dark spots which become light darks up and sime part if skin become tight it seems that spots are comming back .plz advice what should i do and plzz tell some face wash and sun crean for oily skin that i should use . Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013