Oily skin, complexion becoming dark, saffron, rubbed tomatoes, multani mitti with rose water. Home remedies?

hiii doctor...i m 21yrs old with oily skin ...and due to hot climate my complexion is becoming too dark so i started avoiding going out...i intake saffron and follow some home remedies like rubbing tomatoes and use of multani mitti with rose could you plz suggest me..what am doing right now would be helpfull to lighten my skin tone ,or any other home remedies to be followed to overcome dark skin tone...???pls help me out...
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012