Oily skin behind ears after ear infection. Hurts a little. Hearing less from the infected ear. Suggestions?

Hello, I have oily/greasy skin behind my ears, and it hurts a bit behind my left ear so I wonder what it could be, is it mold or some sort of skin disease? My headskin is also quite oily/greasy and has a bad smell that doesn t go away even after I washed my hair. adittionally I have been having an ear infection for about 1 year now which was treated once with anti-biotics last year but not entirelly cured, after the treatment it went back to it s state before I started the treatment. The ear infection has not been hurting anymore since way before the treatment but it keeps producing a smelly dark moisture and quite a lot of it, while my other ear produces normal earwax and not as much. I hear less from the infected ear, last time I saw a doctor he said there was dirty moist trapped behind my ear drum aswell or something which causes my hearing loss , previously he cleaned it out with water, but the moist just got trapped again later on.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013