Oily nose, pimples concentrated on nose, get frequent black spots and pus filled pimples. Avoid oily foods. Help?

Hello I am 23 yrs. old. and have oily nose . My pimples are concentrated on the nose mostly and it looks really bad now. Reddish, black spots and frequent pimples ( pus types) - these are the problems. I avoid taking oily food, but still I have the problem with little bit of fried or oliy food. Should I use Faceclin gel, a doctor recommended me along with Across-20(capsule) and WITS cleansing lotion. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012