Oily itchy scalp with dandruff. No relief with shampoos. Hair thinning in front. Am I having androgenetic alopecia?

Good morning sir/ma am, i am a 24 yr old female suffering from dandruff for the past 10 scalp is oily,though not extremely oily.i have tried using many anti dandruff shampoos,both medicated{KZ LOTION} and non-medicated but i have never got complete relief from this problem.i am currently using selsun shampoo every alternate day.also i have developed considerable thinning of hair especially over the front of the scalp which is very distressing at a young age.i have now begun to think that it might be androgenetic alopecia .i do not have very severe dandruff.the flakes are greasy and very thin,not thick.also i have considerable itching.I WOULD BE EXTEREMELY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012