Oily, itchy scalp, dandruff. Persists even after shaving head. Suggestions?

Sir, I am 24 ,male. I have itch scalp and producing oil and stay on my scalp. so every time i do shave my head because of huge hairfall. however after shampoo also dandruff doesn t go. when i scratch strongly with comb, i see white things form on my scalp and then only i seen dandruff comes out from the scalp. Then the hairfall symptoms is first small root hair is falling out followed by the main root. when the main root is falling out, immediately i shave my head. this thing is repeating for every 2 months. I m doing the same for 4 years, please help is embarrassing every time i shave my head.... every time i see white thing on my scalp. it doesn t go after shave my head...every time it is there in the same place. presently i seen in 7 different locations on the scalp with paining.. it is looks white color
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013