Oily flaky skin adjoining the nostrils and cheeks. Some around eyebrows. Having dandruff. Solution?

hello sir, i am a 26 year male from west bengal. i am facing this problem of oily flaking skin around the area of the skin adjoining the nostrils and cheeks. there are also dry flakes prominently visible around my eyebrows, around the nose , and on cheeks(1 finger below eyes). the flakes comes up every day even though i scrape them out after bath when they are soft. the skin becomes red when i scrape the flakes. these flakings remain on my face throughout the year. i am also having dandruff in my scalp since my childhood and am presently using heads & shoulder shampoo everyday for its management. the dandruff does not go completely but is quite managed. please help me out for this problem...... thanking you, Khushman Taunk.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013