Oily discharge from breasts, stained jeans, blood clot discharge during period. On I pill. What is wrong?

last night i had an oily like substance leak from my right breast and again today. there was enough to soak through my padded bra and leave a hand span stain on my jeans thigh (i was bent over and by breast was pressed against thigh whilst i changed my 21 month old sons nappy), i have done a breast examination and found no lumps. i am not pregnant (did a test), i have a doctors appointment on monday but i am obviously quite worried. what could this be? also don't know if this is connected but i have had a pulling sensation below (same feeling when passing a blood clot when on period). my last period started on the 18th march and finished on the 22nd march- period was normal although did suffer 2 migraines, i am on the pill microno
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013