Oil filled pimples on face. Scabs, oil leaks out, forms scab again even after applying medicine. Solution?

I keep getting alot of small oil filled pimples all over my face. They are not like normal pimples I ve ever had, they dont really go away on their own and when I set medicine on them or they pop they scab over but take a really long time to go away because every time the scab begins to come off a bunch of oil leaks out and does nt stop till the scab forms again. Its really gross and I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of them. I wash my face 2 times a day and set medicine on them, but they wont go away.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013