Off birth control pill, missing periods, spotting, swollen, painful breast, tingly nipples, stomach cramps

been off birth control pill for a year 36 yrs old ... always had period around day 30 in my cycle like clock work every month on and off pills and they would last 3 to 4 days. I missed 3months and now this is day 12 of spotting and swollen painful breasts. My breasts always used to hurt a little 1 to 2 days before my periods and then subside, now it is much worse and nipples tingly and sore to the touch also light cramping now.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012