Off birth control. Having abdominal cramping, clear watery discharge. What could it be?

When much younger, I had very erratic periods so my doctor put me on birth control , saying that maybe in the future I could come off of it and have a regular cycle. I am fairly thin but not so thin that I suffer from amenorrhea . I ve been on birth control for about 12 years now. I came off of it a few months ago to see if I was regular again. I was having regular periods, about once per month for about 4 months. Then, they stopped. No spotting, no real changes in anything. I am sexually active however my husband and I always use protection (condom) since I ve been off the pill. I haven t had a period now for 3 months. I have recently experienced some abdominal cramping, feeling most like when I suddenly get diarrhea , but have not had abnormal stools . The pains are off and on and for very short periods of time. I have nausea occasionally however I ve experienced that all of my life due to horrific sinus drainage. I also had a few times of very painful cramping maybe 1-2 weeks ago but I believe it was associated with me drinking caffeinated soda which always gives me stomach cramps. I do not have any back pain, no sore or swollen breasts, no headaches, no changes in weight, no changes in how my stomach feels, etc. I do have a clear, watery discharge. I m not sure what s going on. I am thinking that I should just restart back on my birth control pills. I am pondering taking a pregnancy test but I don t know how I would have gotten pregnant and don t really seem to have any pregnancy symptoms . Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013