Off birth control. Have hot flashes, nausea, sore nipples, tiredness, milky discharge, moody, delayed period. What can help?

Hi! I'm 24 & on Aug 28 2013 we took myself off my birth control. Now when I was 19, I was 12 weeks & had to have a d&c. We went to the dr in august and talked to him about getting pregnant. That's why I'm not taking my birth control anymore. I'm really starting to think I might be pregnant now. My symptoms: hot flashes (everyday), nausea and lately accompanied by throwing up, extremely moody, tired, sore nipples, very hungry, certain smells smell funny and/or make me wanna puke, lite cramps (only happened couple times now done), and the other day I had milky vaginal discharge lasted all day but never happened again. I've never done that, in intense amounts like that anyway. I was due for my period a week ago, never came, but I an irregular too. Took a test two weeks ago it was negative. Help?! Advice?!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Your symptoms are indicating towards premenstrual syndrome.
Secondly you can have PCOS causing irregularity of period.
So consult your gynaecologist for further evaluation.