Off birth control. Had sex. Missed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Still be pregnant?

Hello, I just went off birth control last month and my husband and I were having intercourse every other day for about a week and a half during what would have been around when I was ovulating. I am now on day 32 of my menstrual cycle and still have not gotten my period, but have taken many pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I tracked my periods for the past five months where I was on and off birth control and my cycle was never longer than 26 days. I have not had any spotting or anything. Should I go to the doctor to get a blood test to confirm or deny if i am pregnant and could there be a possibility the pregnancy tests are giving me a false negative? I have never not gotten my period.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013