Oedema all over body, urine output decreased, blood test done, given gramocef. Advice and treatment?

hi. my daughter is 18 mons old. she got oedema all over the body starting day before yesterday. facial oedema also present, urine output is reduced, blood tests show hb 6.4 , tlc 0000, albumin 2.5, bun 6, s. creatinine 0.6, sgot 45, sgpt 47 urine test shows trace protiens, absent rbcs . usg abdomen shows mild ascities. my physician gave her only gramocef for today.. culture reports pending, please advise me regarding the likely differential diagnosis of the child and treatement options available
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012