Odor from throat. Is it due to sickness? Or communicated from someone else?

Hi, I am having this really bad odor coming from the back of my throat . I don t know exactly what it is, but the only clue I have is back 2 years ago. I was sitting on the bus next to this lady who was sick. She smelled really bad, no offense, but that was because she was sick. And when I got off the bus, the odor I guess stuck with me ever since. I now swallow differently and I believe that s the cause of where the smell comes from.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I believe that the odor from your mouth has not got anything to do with he lady that you sat beside 2 years ago in a bus. I honestly feel like you have to consult a dentist to have your oral cavity taken a look at. Maintaining oral hygiene may be a tricky thing. Please seek the expert advice of a dentist.

I hope this helps. Take care.