Odecenel, flavones, tannins, saponins and triterpinoids chosen for research. Suggest antimutagenic activity?

sir i have selected a plant for my research work and plant has e2 dodecenel,flavones,tannins,saponins and triterpinoids as well as stigmasterol as its constituents.its medicinal uses are in fever,diabetes,antihelmentic, antispasmodic ,diarrhea, malaria etc.. i am going to work on is antimutagenic activity against some chemical mutagens using mice and some bacterial strains . can i take this plant to workon?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012