Odd smelling, green-yellow discharge. Lumps in breast. Normal?

im 15 years old turning 16 (next month) and recently ive been getting greenish-yellow discharge , theres no pain, itch , burn , or dryness. theres an odd smell but it doesnt smell bad. i dont know how to tell my doctor about this. im gonna see my doctor in a couple days because i have lumps in my breast and i dont know how i would bring this subject up without my mom knowing. im too embarrassed to tell my mom and im kinda sexually active and im afraid that my parents would find out. i just wanna know if having this kind of discharge is normal? should i bring it up to my doctor or would it go away if i just leave it?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012