Odd rash. Dark and patchy. Painful, stingy and itchy. Suggest

yes, I have a very odd rash? I have been to the doctor twice about it but nothing has seemed to help? It starts out as a dark spot (kinda in a circle pattern) and then it progresses into a purple patch with one of the dark spots remaining in the centre? The dark patches turn into a dark, remain for months? If they disappear at all? Usually they don t? The rash started on my left ankle and has pretty much taken over the whole ankle? It is really, really itchy and can become painful, stinging if I scratch it to hard. I have been on antibiotics twice which didn t help and I have tried a million different creams, which hasn t helped either? It isn t really a raised rash either? but it has moved up my legs to my lower stomach? Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I should mention I have kidney disease stage 5 and type one diabetes .
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012