Odd period cycle, only bunch of mucus discharge, waiting to start Clomid. Why is it ?

Hello the period cycle seems a little bit odd, I have taken tests and they all came back negative. It feels like af Is going to start but instead all I have is a bunch of mucus almost like I was ovulating. I m waiting to start my first round of clomid I m just wondering when I should contact my doctor if my cycle does not begin? Why do I get these feelings of my cycle wanted to start but it does not ? This is very frustrating!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013