Odd feeling in abdomen, no lumps or bumps, mild acid reflux, solid to soft and loose stool, normal appetite. Suggestion?

35 year old white male. For the past 6 months I have noted an odd feeling in my left abdomen (sometimes upper left sometimes lower left). It does not hurt just a full feeling occasionally like I should be able to push and feel something inside me. No lumps or bumps when I push. Occasional brief burn sensation just left of xiphoid process after a burp. Occasional mild acid reflux . More burping then noted in past. Stools range from solid to soft and loose but not diarrhea. Appetite normal but seem to get full easier then used to. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012