Occassional pain, discomfort in the underside of the foot due to an impact, feels like a watersac. What is the reason?

i suffered an impact to the underside of my foot in front of the sole diectly behind the 2nd and 3rd toes. I felt a sharp pain, which seemed more severe than you would have expected from the impact force. Next day directly behind the two toes extending into the centre of my sole swelled up. When walking it feels like i like i am standing on a stone my foot rolls onto the sole and continuing as i pivot onto the toes. Two weeks later the pain has gone, but the swelling is still the same causing the discomfort when walking and the occasional shooting pain. When masaging there also seens to be like a water sack deep inside my foot between the tow toes, low down.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Do all blood test.
Urine examination.
X- Ray of your foot.