Occasionally takes Vicodin. Body pain, sleeplessness if not used. Take anything naturally?

My daughter was on Oxycontin for two years for what she thought was fibromyalgia . In reality, I do believe her daily pain was caused by the withdrawal from Oxycontin during the night. She did get off of it, but took more occasionally for her body pain. I know now that occasionally she takes Vicodin and when she doesn t use it, she has terrible body pain along with sleeplessness . If she stays off of all opiates, how long will it take for the body pain to go away? Is there anything natural she can take? I ve heard grapes and Vitamin C help with the pain.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013