Occasionally get severe chest tightness giving a feeling of heart attack, snapping in Adam's apple, breathing difficulty. Cause?

I am 30 year old male and for a long time now I ocassionally get severe tightness in my chest almost feels if as I am having a heart attack but my heart does not hurt and it gets hard to breathe. Also recently I had coughed so hard while having difficulty breathing that it had felt as if my Adam s apple had snapped if that makes any sense and now there has been a weird feeling.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013