Occasional vomiting after eating too much. Body very hot. Normal after sometime. Possible reason?

I HAVE A 9 YR OLD BOY, THAT DOES THIS ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. iT S BEEN GOIN ON FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF. SOMETIMES HE WON T DO THIS FOR MONTHS AT A TIME. i HAVENT ASKED A DOCTORS OPPINION, BECAUSE i FIGURED IT WAS JUST FROM HIM EATING TOO MUCH. hE WILL VOMIT, AND TELL ME HE S HOT AND NEEDS TO HAVE AIR . AFTER VOMITING HE WILL LIE DOWN IN FRONT OF A FAN AND ABOUT AN HOUR OR HALF HOUR LATER, HE S FINE BACK TO NORMAL. THIS IS STARTING TO SCARE ME, SO I M ON THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Maybe you could be right,boys of this age want to eat up very fast when they are hungry .It would be a good idea to give small feeds at frequent intervals and tell him to chew on his food .If by doing this he continues it then probably meet with his docter probably he has a psychological issue like of bullimia nervosa.

Bye