Occasional tightness in chest, no pain or discomfort. Should I be concerned?

I am experiencing occasional tightness in my chest , no real pain or discomfort. I had what a family friend who is a nurse called a pleurisy three weeks ago, but it got better after taking ibuprofen . Only within the past few days have I started to feel occasional tightness in my chest. It doesn t really hinder my ability to do anything, I m just wondering if I should be concerned enough to take more immediate action or wait to see if it clears itself up again. Again, no pain to speak of, just some tightness.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013