Occasional spams on side of chest. Is it stress related? Physician advice required?

My name is Jason. I am a 31 year old male on 10MG of Enalapril for BP . I have been working long hours and have been quite stressed due to work lately. A few days ago, I began having small pains or spams in the lower left side of my chest along my left side. This weird feeling is around my left pectoral muscle along my side. This feeling comes and go throughout the day. In addition I have occasional spasms on my top left side of chest about 2 to 3 inches away from my clavicle . This feeling comes and goes throughout the day. The above mentioned side feeling occurs more frequently than this last pain. Could this be stress related? Or should I go to the doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012