Occasional smoking and drinking, chest tightness, shoulder and neck pain. EKG and chest X-ray clear. Am I safe?

i am 28, i ve had 2 negative ekgs and a clear chest x ray. my obgyn also listened to my heart on nov. 15th 2012. i also had blood work. all of this has been since aug. 29th 2012. i do smoke and i drink about once a week. i haven t had any kind of heart trouble in my life, but my chest, shoulders, neck , and upper back still hurt most of the time. do i still need to worry that they might have missed something or is it something else causing the pain? please help, can t stand the pain or worry anymore. also my chest feels tight sometimes like i m having trouble breathing .
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012