Occasional sharp pains traversing through left shoulder blade from base of neck, suspicion of being related to spine. Any other reason?

Fore few months now been getting this occasional electric current sensation traversing my left shoulder blade area, from base of neck buzzing to ends of my shoulder a few times then gone, not really pain but but buzzing discomfort with some hurt. Getting bit more frequent these days. Preliminary visual and photo exam by chiropractor of my posture/ spine curvature suggested might be connected with spine. Not too convinced as massage specialist said he might be able to right it, not too persuaded this side too. Anymore medical reasons for this? I do know my sleeping posture hasn t been too great for years. Notice condition may be triggered or aggravated by stress and tension . Should I get this chiro s work out or...thank doc
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012