Occasional persistent numbness/slight swelling on the inside of bottom cheek. Anything of concern ?

Hello, for the last few months I have had occasional and persistent numbness/slight swelling on the inside of my bottom cheek usually on my left side (sometimes on my right also). It normally lasts for about an hour or two. Its usually after I eat something or brush my teeth . However I do use toothpaste for sensitive teeth. This morning all I had was oatmeal and coffee and its pretty numb. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013