Occasional pain in the leg, between ankle and toe, with an urge to crack. What can this be?

Hi i am 20 years old have never broke or sparng my foot that i am aware of and i have this pain in my foot once in awhile that comes an go. It mainly just ny left foot anckle and big toe feel like it needs to be cracked i constantly crack my big toes but atleast one or twice a month i get that feeling on my foot that needs to be cracked i have no idea what this can be its so annoying help me! Thanksss
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would suggest you to show it to orthopaedic surgeon and get your foot analyse as it can be a flat foot or a a vertical talus . After proper examination we can confirm the cause of the pain and some time it can be a footwear which is causing all these symptoms.