Occasional pain in one leg, back of knee on nerve stretching, taking neurobin forte and calcium. Can I continue this?

my husband has pain in one leg sometime back of knee and sometime side of the leg but he feels that when a nerve stretched then he feels pain and find difficulty when he walks. He took a tablet of neurobin forte and tablet of calcium . He also massage a leg with sandhi sudha oil. He feels better sometime. I want to know can he take above mentioned table continue or take some more medicine. Regards, Indu
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012