Occasional occurrence of skipped beats on heavy exercising. Normal EKG results. Should I worry?

hi, i occasionally get skipped beats sometimes i dont get them for weeks maybey, and sometimes 6 7 times a day, i have had ekg and seen a cardiologist , he says im fine and i do loads of exercise, i find if i really push myself in exercise i feel it skip a bit but then sometimes i dont feel it, it comes and goes to be honest, do you think i have anything to worry about, because i love exercising but im thinking should i be doing it
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012