Occasional meth smoker, have continuous cough, severe congestion. Cause and cure?

i used to smoke an 8ball every week. i had quit for 6 months started smoking occasionally (if i do smoke, its with friends and always in the morning) i started to develope this cough, and iv had it for 2 months now and it wont go away. iv also been congested off and on as well. been taking my allergy meds every morning and night. iv tried mucinex dm, sudafed , and robitussin and nothing seems to work. could it be from smoking meth? i kno my breathing feels alittle heaver but mostly at night and by then the meth has warnoff. i still feel like this when i havent been smoking wheather its been a few day or even week without smoking it. i still feel like this! could it be from allergys or smoking meth? what could it be? and how can i treat it?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013