Occasional lower abdominal pain. Feels hungry or full, feels vomit. Whats this?

I am having occassional pain in the lower abdomen. Below the belly button. It feels like cramps when I have period. But i dont have my mens right now and i am not pregnant. I feel it every now and then. Like if im doing something i have to pause cause it hurts alot. Sometimes i get the feeling like i need to fart but i couldnt. And it makes me feel hungry or very full like i need to vomit. Its been going on for tgree days. What is this?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013