Occasional leg pain after delivering child. Any ideas? Have fibromyalgia

I have had an aching in my front left leg, thigh area for nearly 2 years now. The only time I can really remember it starting was after I had a daughter 2 years ago in December but it could have been before that?? There is nothing which I can identify bringing it on and nothing eases it either. I can go a copld of days without having it then may have it on and off for days? Any ideas? I have been diagnosed with fibromyligia about 6 months ago but I dont really think it is anything to do with that as it has been going on so long. Thanks you
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Pain in the front of the leg can be related to a decreased serum calcium levels which are commonly seen after a pregnancy and a period of lactation. You need to add adequate calcium and vitamin D 3 supplements to your diet along with vitamin B complex to avoid these symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal