Occasional leg pain. Anxiety causing panic at bedtime, unable to sleep. Possibility of having RLS?

my 9 yr old daughter complains of her legs hurting her occasionally during the day, but especially at night. She describes jumpy, itchy feeling... I can t get my legs to stay s like my legs are controlling me . The anxiety of this causes her to panic at bedtime, making it impossible for her to go to sleep easily. We have many tearful, upsetting bedtimes. Could she have RLS at this age? I gave her children s benadryl last night and it seemed to help. Any other suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013