Occasional heart fluttering, skipping beats. Losing breath, coughing. Heart checked, reports normal. Due to stress?

Occasionally and more often recently, my heart kind of flutters like it s racing and it feels like it skips a beat, it makes me lose my breath and cough . I had my heart checked out last summer for the same issue and was told my heart was fine. Oh and also, I am a 35 yr old female, in fairly good health, I am overweight and I am under way more stress than most people my age. My husband is dying from congestive heart failure and he is also a lortab addict which puts a huge strain on our marriage. I have three children, one is a teenager and I work a full time job. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013