Occasional hearing loss, ringing ears, discomfort. Red patches on qtips

ive been having problems with my left ear for over two years now. my hearing keeping coming then going but it never fully returns and i get alot of ringing in my ear throughout the day and is uncomfortable in the morning. sometimes i think this is because of earwax but after cleaning i can tell its not however this morning i was cleaning my ear and there was little wax but on the qtips i used two of them had little red patches which has happened a couple of times.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012