Occasional headaches and sore throat, vision problem. Reason for above symptoms?

I ve had an off and on headache for the past six days and have had a touch of a sore throat that comes and goes. The head pain isn t intense but noticeable and can sometimes be all over my head but is mostly in the front and around my nose . I went to my doctor and she thinks it may be anxiety because I have been worried. Ive also had vision problems where my eyes feel funny while in light but it hasn t been that bad the past few days . I haven t been to my eye doctor in a couple of years so I may need a new prescription. Just Want a second opinion to ease my mind . I m getting blood work done tomorrow
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012