Occasional headache, had cuts post dog bite, not taken vaccination, dog healthy. Am I safe?

Hi...i just want to ask..our dog is so playful, sometimes her way of play is of biting us but no cuts/wounds have been seen on us.....but i keep on observing our dog...its 2 months already shes still healthy and no signs of rabies she rabies free?? but i have a follow up question doc...when we play last june 13, 2012 i was accidentally hit by its teeth and cuts occur but u have been vaccinated a day after...its now 12th day since the incedent...shes still i safe now?? im just scared because sometimes i felt headache ...i dont know if its just by incedent or what...please answer all of these doc...thanks a lot..Godbless
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012