Occasional dizziness with blurred vision, weakness, have high blood sugar level before and after fasting, PCOS, irregular periods. Is it due to periods or sugar level?

I am a 45 year old women. Had pcos before and was taking metformin before. I had 4 miscarriages before and have a 9 year old boy. Now my problem is I am getting feeling dizzy sometimes as if I am going to fall. I checked my sugar fasting and it showed 133 and after my breakfast it was showing 85. I have some blurry vision too. Am I diabetic now or is this dizziness connected to my irregular periods. I am feeling so weak now.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012