Occasional dislocation of jaw. Titanium plates in skull post facial fractures. Can I pursue mixed martial arts?

hello doc.i met with an accident 3 years ago and sustained multiple facial fractures with 1 fracture in the maxilla and 2 fractures in the mandibular bone along with the dislocation of the mandible.there are titanium plates in my skull and i occasionally have problem while yawning as sometimes my jaw it possible for me to pursue my mixed martial arts training with the titanium plates in my jaw??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013