Occasional cuts on the foreskin after oral sex, used candid powder. Cause and effective remedy?

Hellow Doctor I am 42 years old and very active in sex. For last 6 months I have noticed that my forskin is getting cut during intercourse and after completion of intercourse and after a good was if I apply candid powder the problems is going away after a day or two. This is also not happening in every intercourse and especially after having oral enjoyment from my wife. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed cracks in your foreskin after oral sex which gets cured wit candid powder.

Oral mucosa contains plenty of bacterial flora hence one is prone to get infection of the foreskin(Posthatitis) after oral sex .

Since cracking of foreskin is presenting symptom of diabetes Please get your blood sugar levels done rule out Diabetes .