Occasional cramps similar to menstrual cramps after workout or a run. Cause?

Why do I sometimes get cramps that feel just like menstral cramps after I work out or run?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012
your cramps can be associated because depletion of water in the body.. what actually happens when you work out or run there is loss of body water associated with the secretion of lactic acid that causes muscle spasm and leads to cramp.
drink lots of water, get your serum calcium level check and dont over work out.. let the body adapt ur exercises. you are perfectly alrite.. no worries.