Occasional bloody nose, low grade fevers, bruise on flank area

I was wondering if I should be concerned that my daughter has had an occassional bloody nose since the end of January, low grade fevers (99.8-100.8) on and off without any s/s of infectious cause (no runny nose, congestion, or cough or n/v or diarrhea ), and last week she had a large bruise that appeared without regard injury to her left flank area, the bruise was not tender, in fact, she was indifferent to it when touched. She seems to act okay during the day, but her sleeping patterns have changed at night.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012