Occasional back pain on strain, irregular food timings. Had treatment for pott's spine. Chances of it recurring?

good morning sir, 2.5 years i was affected by pott s spine , initially i din t find it. By going on my weight has been come down by 10 kgs, sweating in night time, not hungry. i went to so many doctor they just given pain killer tablets only. ititially it give relief , but after course completed i was lot of struggled. finally ortho doctor find out it was potts spine, he given a good treatment to my now i was al right some times back pain is coming when i was worked hard, food not taken in time. Is there any problem to me in future and my imp. question is shall i affect in future with the same tuberculosis
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer