Obstructive sleep apnea . Sleep study shows concern index of 88.6, CPAP shows 12cm water column. Suggestions ?

My husband is having a problem of obstructive aleep apnea . Sllep study was carried out in Pulsar lab, Kolkata. It was observed that he awakens three times within every two minutes since the concern index was 88.6. CPAP was used during sleep study and the result was 12 cm of water column. I would like to consult other doctors for this treatment . Therefore, I am approaching to you. Please suggest me what to do in the next step and provide me some names of renouned doctor in Kolkata or India.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012